People actually realize the worth of a single strand when they start to losing hair. You may think that inspite of taking proper care (regular oiling and shampooing) why isn’t the condition of your hair improving. Read on to know the varied reasons and treatments for baldness.
Hair loss occurs due to different reasons. It is important to see a doctor immediately after noticing severe hair fall. Only a doctor can help you to get rid of such problems. Before starting any treatment, your doctor will diagnose you through different tests and by checking your family history. The diagnose reports will confirm the reason of your baldness.
Reasons and treatments for baldness
Hair loss might occur due to the following reasons:
- Autoimmune diseases
- Hormonal imbalance
- Poor nutrition
- Too much application of hair dyes and colors
Proper treatment can help you recover from such ailments. But for that you need to find a good clinic that offers latest hair loss treatments at cost effective rates.
• Drugs like Minoxidil and Rogaine are popularly used for treating hair loss issues. But medicines will not function in extreme cases.
• Medical Science has invented an excellent surgical method that stops such problems permanently. This surgical procedure has been termed as hair transplantation. Hair transplant surgeries have undergone modifications which has made this procedure even safer, minimally invasive and painless.
This method involves removal of hair follicles from the hair bearing zone and transplanting the same into the bald zone. This surgery is generally performed under local anesthesia. However it is very important to get it done from an experienced surgeon because the result of the transplantation solely depends upon the performance of the surgeon.
Procedure of the surgery
• The surgeon will perform the surgery by cleaning the scalp and then injecting an anesthetic to numb the area from which the hair follicles will be extracted one by one.
• After extracting the follicles, these are directly implanted into the bald area.
• Advanced hair transplantation surgeries are performed without the use of scalpels or stitches. Moreover this procedure also eliminates the chance of getting scars.
• Natural hair will grow and cover the bald spots permanently.
• Post surgery, you will be able to lead a normal life, you can oil or shampoo your hair and even go for an hair cut.
• This procedure is minimally invasive and free from any side effects.
• There are no risks of getting scars in this treatment.
• The entire procedure is performed under local anesthesia, so there is no chance of feeling any pain.
Although hair transplantation is an expensive treatment, but in India the same surgery is offered at affordable rates. This is a big reason why many foreigners and NRIs prefer India for better treatments. Search for the best clinics that offer latest techniques of hair transplantation at best prices in India.