Thinning hair is the biggest cause for concern among a lot of women. It’s not uncommon to start off with a thick ponytail and watch it wear away with time. But that does not stop it from being the worst feeling in the world. If you relate to this, you will be happy to know that there are measures you can take to restore your hair’s luster and volume.
Hibiscus is one of the most renowned herbs used for hair growth. It has gained popularity because of its ability to stimulate hair growth even from dormant hair follicles in bald patches. The flower is an efficient remedy to put a stop to hair fall, encourage regrowth, and prevent premature graying.
- Hibiscus infused oil has shown tremendous results when it comes to boosting hair growth. It is rich in vitamin C that boosts collagen (the amino acid chain that gives your hair its strength) production, ensuring healthy hair growth.
- It is rich in amino acids that nourish your hair, strengthen your roots, and keep your locks lustrous and healthy.
- The flower stimulates hair regrowth from dormant follicles and bald patches. This helps thicken your hair and add volume.
- It also helps condition your hair, preventing dryness, frizz, and breakage.
- It helps you treat issues of the scalp, such as itchiness and dandruff.
- Hibiscus leaves help to prevent split ends by keeping your hair strong, nourished, and hydrated.