Helps with Hair Growth:
- The Licorice root, which has been used by Egyptians since 3rd century B.C., is said to be very soothing for dry, irritated skin.
- Many of the properties found in licorice are able to soothe the scalp, ridding it of irritations such as dandruff and scabs.
- It’s mollifying properties open pores and are great for the hair shaft.
- Topical application as well as oral use of licorice tea is known to be beneficial for hair growth.
- It traps the essential moisture in the scalp, paving way for the lush growth of hair follicles.